top of page

Sacramental Records

Did you know?

If you are looking for records for sacraments received at a church other than Ss Peter and Paul, you must contact the Parish Office of that church directly.

Request Sacramental Records

You may obtain a copy of a certificate of Baptism, Confirmation, First Holy Communion, Marriage and/or Death, directly from the Parish Office or through a written request mailed to:


Saints Peter & Paul
404 Hudson Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030

Attn: Parish Secretary 

A donation of $10.00 per certificate is requested.  Make all checks payable to Saints Peter & Paul Church.  Please allow 7-10 days to process the request.

All Sacramental information is Confidential and recorded in the Parish Registry.

bottom of page